NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

One of my favourite lipsticks lately have been these Soft Matte Lip Creams. These are similar to liquid lipsticks but they're not quite the same. Liquid lipsticks really last a all day but these lip creams only last around two hours.

After debating for a very long time I decided to buy Cannes and Milan. A pink shade and a nude that looked gorgeous when I looked at swatches online.
I only have swatches on my wrist of Cannes because I actually lost it. I have no idea where it went and I'm so sad because it was my favourite out of the two. That doesn't mean I don't like Milan. Milan is a beautiful pink shade that's much brighter in real life than how it appears on these photos. It's a great summer shade and I've been loving wearing it. I also loved wearing Cannes which is a gorgeous nude shade. It's not a pale nude but a little bit more brown and I think I really liked it, untill I lost it...

So yeah, I cannot really show you anymore than this. Just know that these lip creams are great. They fade beautifully, the colours are great and they smell delicious. I'll definitely pick up a few more shades in the future.

Love,
E

No comments