Things I've been Watching #5

Some sad new today, I accidentally deleted the 'Things I've Been Watching #5 post. I usually write my reviews about the movies and series in these posts right after I watch it and now my reviews of 6 things are gone. I'm not going to write them again because some of the things have been over a month ago and I really like to write them fresh after watching something. I do keep track of the things I watch by using lists on IMDB and the app Seen It, therefore i can tell you what movies and series were in that deleted post. I watched 3 movies, American Hustle, Coyote Ugly and Joy. I finished up the serie Hart of Dixie, watched the two seasons of The Librarians and also season season 2 of Ex On The Beach. So quite a lot and I'm very bummed that all my reviews are gone. Joy way my favourite btw. Moving on to movies and series with reviews now.
I've finished yet another season of New Girl, only 10 episodes to go and I'm no longer behind . New Girl is just never able to disappoint me, this season was just as good as the previous ones and I cannot wait to watch the next. Just like all seasons New Girl is about quirky Jess, a middle-school vice-principle who lives in an apartment with Nick, Schmidt, Coach and Winston. A recipe for funny situations that will make you cry out with laughter. IMDB rating: 7.8 My rating: 8 My Best Friend's Wedding is one of those classic romantic comedies, from 1997 so I was one years old when this came out. It's about Julianne and she realizes she loves her long-time friend right when she finds out he's engaged. She goes to steel him away from his fiance and this is a recipe for disaster. I don't want to spoil the ending but for some reason it was very predictable even though it wasn't made to be predictable. You'll understand what I mean if you watch it. I won't watch this again probably because it wasn't very good but if you have nothing to watch and this is on television, it's a good movie to waste time with.
IMDB rating: 6.3 My rating: 6 Kingsman is a movies that I've been wanting to watch but never got around to actually watch. I ended up watching this with my brother and let me tell you, this one is very funny. It's quite a violent movie about a British spy organization who has to recruit a new agent when one of their agents dies. The movie focuses around one of those recruits, how he gets trained and how he saves the world. Like I said, it was really funny (read: heads exploding into colourful fireworks) and I was crying with laughter at the end.
IMDB rating: 7.8 My rating: 7.5 I don't know why it took me so long to watch this movie. This is the second part of the Divergent series about Beatrice Prior. She is a divergent person who tries to fight against her society as she knows it falling apart but ends up stirring everything up. I've read the first two books and now I'm caught up with the movies but I do think the books are better. I cannot really explain why, they just are. Time to read the last book and watch the last movie, I'm really curious to see how it ends because I have absolutely no idea.
IMDB rating: 6.3 My rating: 6.5
Soof is a movie I've watched in the cinema when it came out and now it was broadcast on television and I watched it again. This is one of the few Dutch movies I actually like. Normally I get really annoyed by but not this one. Soof is about a 40 year old mother of three who has a small catering business. Then that business blows up because of a fling with a famous choreographer. This is obviously bad for her marriage, everything goes wrong and in the end everything turns out okay. I like the humor in this movie a lot, it's not obvious but it;s very funny.
IMDB rating: 6.6 My rating: 7
And here's the Disney movie in this post, the good dinosaur. A movie about a world where dinosaurs live like humans and humans act like dogs. I didn't think I'd like this movie as much as I did. It was awesome, I laughed and I cried, and I would definitely recommend it.
IMDB rating: 6.8 My rating: 7.5

If you'd like to, you can check out a full list of movies I watch on IMDB, this list holds almost every movie I've ever seen.

Love,
E

No comments