Stash: Catrice Lip Products

Last week I was reorganizing my makeup stash and I realized something. I had quite a lot of Catrice lipsticks and glosses. Therefore, in today's post, I will show you all my Catrice lip products. I'm first going to show you the packaging and at the end of the post you can find swatches of every single colour.

450 Legend Berry - 190 The Nuder The Better - 350 MATTador - 270 Matt-erial Girl - 110 Pink Me Up!
Starting off with the Ultimate Colour lipsticks. These lipsticks have both creamy and matt finishes. Sadly, apart from Legend Berry, all of these are discontinued. My favourite at the moment is MATTador but I mix it up a lot. As you can see I used to love The Nuder The Better but now I find it a little bit too light for my skin tone. Legend Berry was my latest purchase and is from the new spring/summer collection.

C03 Little Red Riding Hood - C01 Colour Bomb - C03 Treasured Twinkles - C03 Alluring Red - C02 Alluring Pink - C03 Josephine's Joy - C01 Salsa Cubana
Then I have lipsticks that were part from a limited edition. When Catrice brings out a new LE I always check the lipsticks because usually they're gorgeous. It's also quit sad because none of these are available anymore and some of them are beautiful and I would want to buy them again or recommend them to you. Among these are my oldest lipsticks. Salsa Cubana and Colour Bomb are from 2012 and I should get rid of them but I can't, I just love them.
060 Floral Coral - 070 Plum & Base - 080 PassionRed
Then three Ultimate Stay lipsticks, one of my favourite drugstore formulas and the best things. You can actually still buy these at the moment. These lipsticks have a matt finish but don't feel drying at all, are incredibly pigmented and come in beautiful shades. Truly amazing lipsticks.

C02 Honey Blossom - 020 Apricot Cream - 060 Marry Berry - 040 Coffee To Go - 070 Better Make A Mauve - 060 Mission PINKpossible
Finally we have glosses, not my favourite to wear but I like to give a lipstick some shine. I think my favourite gloss is Better Make A Mauve because it's a gorgeous nude shade that I do wear quite a lot. Marry Berry was a waste of money since I don't wear it, I just don't like pigmented glosses. Apart from Mission PINKpossible these are all still available.
And here are the swatches of all the products. On the first photo you see the lipsticks and on the second the glosses. I own way too much pinkish/reddish shades I realize when I see it all next to each other like this. But then again, I love lipsticks and they're all different so I don't really care.

There isn't another brand of which I own so many products in one category so I don't think I'll be doing a stash post any time soon but who knows, maybe I'll let go off the brands and just show you a category. You'll have to come back and see. You could follow me on bloglovin for instance.

Love,
E

No comments