Lancôme Juicy Shaker In Mangoes Go Wild

When I saw these were launching I immediately knew I would buy one, they just looked way too cute not to. I'm talking about the new Lancôme Juicy Shakers, a bi-phase pigment infused lip oil that looks just like a cocktail shaker. I got the shade Mangoes Go Wild but in total there are thirteen shades in total. There's also a limited edition shade called Min To Be which I also really wanted but was out of stock when I ordered. Mint To Be is clear but because of it's blue undertone it makes your teeth look great.


Like I said, these lip oils are bi-phased. This means the formula has to be shaken before use so that the oil can mix with the pigment and form the formula. The oil contains almond oil, omega 3 and cranberry oil for healthy lips.
This lip oil has a very weird applicator. A little cushion applicator that you use to dab the product into the lips with. I really liked applying the product with this little sponge. I was expecting it to be quit hard but it's really precise and easy to work with, Because the product isn't very pigmented but kind of sheer it doesn't matter if you colour outside the lines of your lips a little bit, you won't be able to see it.
As you can see, the product is quit pigmented for just a gloss but still sheer. It leaves a very pretty red but subtle stain on my lips. It feels very glossy and very moisturizing on my lips. I really love the way it looks onto my lips, very natural and perfect for every day.

So yeah, I'm a bit in love with this product. It's an amazing formula and smells great and it;s actually good for my lips instead of drying them out like a lot of my lipsticks. You can buy the Lancôme Juicy Shaker for €22,00 but I recommend doing your research because you can easily get a few euros off if you look around.
Love,
E

No comments