Catrice Professional Contouring Palette

I think my contouring game has involved quit a bit over the past years. I started with a Sleek bronzer that's beautiful for bronzing but is way too orange for contouring. Then I discovered the a brown blusher by H&M I love that one but I did want to try something else after using that every single day. That's why I bought this Catrice Contouring palette.
On this swatch the highlighter looks great but I after a while the highlighter got really hard and didn't give off any colour. I scraped a layer off and now it works quit fine again. I'm curious to see how long it will take for that hard layer to form again but maybe it will stay away for now. Look at that glow! The highlighter is beaming of my face. It is a cool toned highlighter so if that isn't your thing this one isn't for you. Also if you don't have a lot of highlighter this is a nice addition to your collection but if you own a lot this isn't special enough.
The bronzer has the perfect shade for me. It's a very matt almost taupe shade that works perfect for shaping. It's not too cool, just the perfect taupe shade. For this photo I did quit a heavy contour so you could see it but normally I would keep it more natural.
This contouring palette is a big hit for me, I've been using the bronzer almost every day and now that's the highlighter is soft again I've been loving it as well. I prefer a warmer highlighter but for cool-toned makeup looks this works great.

You can buy the Catrice Professional Contouring Palette for €4,59 at the drugstore and there are two shades available. In this post I used 010 Ashy Radiance which is the lightest shade. The other shade, 020 Warm Harmony, is warmer and darker.

Love,
E.

No comments