Max Factor Face Finity Foundation & Creme Puff Blush

Max Factor is one of those brands I rarely buy because I find it quite expensive. That's also why I only own two of their products, a cream puff blush and an excess shimmer eyeshadow. Now I've added two products to that small collection, another blush and a foundation. I've been wanting to try this foundation for a while now but I never bought it, a while ago Max Factor went on sale so I picked it up along with one of their Creme Puff Blusher. Ow and for some reason the photos in this post turned out really greenish, weird and I don't know how that happened. This is the Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation, advertised as a primer, concealer and foundation in one. I got the lightest shade the store I went to had, 47 Nude, but when I got home I found out that there's a lighter shade as well. Not a huge problem but this one is a little bit too dark for my pale winter skin so the lightest shade would have been better. I can still wear this though, I just have to blend it into my neck properly until the sun decides to come out more. ' The blush looks absolutely gorgeous, a soft pink shade with little glitters in there. The other shade I own is darker pink which I love but a more neutral shade like this is also great. Like I expected, so far it hasn't let me down. Here I'm wearing both the foundation and the blush. As you can see, I haven't blended the foundation into my neck so you can see it's not light enough for me. I can still get away with it when I, like I said, blend it into my neck. It actually makes me look a little bit healthier I think. The blush is almost a little bit too subtle in my opinion. The shimmer is pretty (not really visible on the photo) but the colour is almost invisible. A bit of a let down but I've found that I've been wearing this blush quit a lot on days where I do want something on my cheeks but not too much.

You can buy the Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation for €14,99 and the Creme Puff Blush for €12,99

Love,
E

No comments