Five of My Favourite Drugstore Products

In today's post I wanted to share some of my favourite drugstore products. Not my five favourites since I have a lot of products that I love, just five products that I adore. I provided links to several reviews I wrote so you can see swatches and more in depth product reviews. The first product I wanted to talk about are the High Impact Eye Colours by H&M Beauty. These are the best budget mono eyeshadows that I know off and own. Gorgeous colours in with great pigmentation and overall just great quality. These are just not the best budget mono option, they easily compare to Mac eyeshadows in my opinion. The only difference would be the texture, Mac eyeshadows are a little bit more buttery but overall, I love these and I'm sure I'll add more to my collection.
Review 1 | Review 2 | Review 3 | Review 4  
The next product is a mascara that has had a lot of love on my blog for the last couple of years. This is the drugstore mascara that I keep returning to. Every time I go to the drugstore to pick up a mascara, this is the one I eventually buy. I does a great job at separating my lashes and it elongates them beautifully. The only thing I'd wish this mascara gave me more off was volume. It does volumizes a bit but not as much as other mascaras I've tried. For the rest this one is great.
Review   Then we have lipsticks. I have a lot of drugstore lipsticks that I love but at the top of my list are these Ultimate Stay Lipsticks by Catrice. There are a lot of other great lipsticks out there but because these last a long time, these are my favourite. These have a matte formula and the shades I own are great. I do wish there was more variety in the shades, most of them red or pink and quite basic. Still I own some great shades that I reach for a lot. Great products and more importantly, not pricey at all.
Review 1  | Review 2  | Review 3Then I have a drugstore contour powder for you. This is a Pure Radiance Powder Blusher by H&M beauty in a brown shade called 'Deep Brown'. This blush really changed my contour game. I used to contour with my good old Sleek bronzer but using a less orange powder like this one really makes a difference. I looks much more natural and just works better in my opinion.
Review   Then a drugstore eyeshadow palette. One of the best I've tried so far, the I Heart Makeup Naked Chocolate Palette. I believe this was only 8 euros and it's obviously inspired by the Too Faced chocolate palettes. This one isn't a dupe shade-wise but the other I Heart Makeup palettes are dupes for the two Too Faced chocolate palettes. The shades in this palette are mostly warm and very well pigmented. This is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes and I reach a lot for it.

And that was it, five of my favourite drugstore products. I adore these and I use them almost daily. They are all under 10 euros and they're worth every cent.

Love,
E

No comments