January Makeup Menu

Time for the first makeup menu of the year. I haven't really been changing up my makeup this month so I thought, why not change it up just for this post. On a daily basis I've been just wearing my Naked Basics 2 palette combined but for this post I flamed it up, made it more smokey and some glitter. The products I used
L'Oréal True Match Foundation - N1 Ivory
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer - Light
Catrice Eyebrow Set
Urban Decay Naked Basics 2
H&M High Impact Eye Colour - Baci Di Dama
H&M High Impact Eye Colour - Chin Chin
H&M High Impact Eye Colour - Supernova
Catrice Kohl Kajal - 010 Black
Catrice Glam & Doll Volume Mascara
Catrice Transparent Mattifying Powder
H&M Pure Radiance Powder Blusher - Deep Brown
Maybelline Facestudio Blush - 60 Cosmopolitan
TheBalm Mary-lou Manizer
Kiko Intensely Lavish Lip Pencil - 06 Melodious Wine
Kiko Intensely Lavish Lipstick - 06 Melodious Wine

I started by applying Stark all over my lid to lay down a base and then blended frisk through the crease. This is what I do daily but to spice it up I added Cover on the outer third of my eye and winged it out a little bit. Then I blended it all and added Skimp on my brow bone as a highlight. To amp up this matte look I added some shimmer and glitter. I applied Baci Di Dama on the moving part of my eyelid and then Chin Chin in the inner third of my lid. This wasn't enough glitter for me so I added some Supernova over the top. Then with some kohl I drew a little winged line and finally added some mascara to top it off.

For the rest of my face I did the usual, some contour, blush and a little bit of highlighter. On my lips I applied a liner lipstick duo in a wine shade and then I was done.
I love this look, it's a bit too much to wear everyday but for a party this look would be great. Maybe you have noticed that my neck isn't the same colour as my face, I have a good reason for that. On my neck and chest I have a weird rash right now and I don't want to apply anything to it. My face is darker then the rest of my body because that's the only part that sees the sun right now and since I cannot apply foundation to my neck right now, I cannot hide that. You cannot see the rash on the photos because it isn't red, only when I scratch it, it becomes red. It feels bumpy and itches all the time but I'm quite good in restraining myself from scratching (I have a sun allergy and that gets worse when you scratch so I'm trained in not doing it haha). I'm getting some allergy pills from the doctor later today and I really hope it helps because this is very annoying.

Love, E

No comments