A Small Kiko Sale Haul

A few days back I popped into Kiko when I had a little time to spare and I popped in at the right time, it was sale! I bought two products that I've been eyeing for a while, one from the Christmas collection and one from a collection that's a bit older.

The Moon Shadow Water Infused Eyeshadow is from the Midnight Siren collection of which I also bought this highlighter a while back. '02 Mysterious Chocolate', is a gorgeous sparkly brown shade that I've been wearing as an eyeliner lately. It lasts all day but is really easy to work with because of the soft formula. This one is a big hit for me and maybe I'll definitely grab some other shades if I see them again.

The other thing I bought is a liquid lipstick from the Cosmetic Starlet collection. I also bought a blush from this collection which I use almost everyday. This lip lacquer in the shade '01 Cool Mauve' is a neutral pink shade with some brown in it and therefor a really good nude for me. It has a shiney finish and even though I'm more of matte lipstick I do like this one. It's easy to wear and the shade will work with every outfit on every occasion. A really nice score for a small price.

Both of these products are on sale at the moment. The  Moon Shadow Water Infused Eyeshadow now costs €3,90 instead of €7,90 and the Shining Star Lip Laquer is €4,80 instead of €6,90.

Love,
E

No comments