Things I've been watching #1


source
The first thing in this post is the new Maze Runner movie. I started reading this serie a few years ago but last summer I finally read the last book, The Death Cure. Now the second movie of the trilogy has come out and I was quit excited to watch it. I enjoyed the first movie but I was really annoyed by  the things that were missing in it. The second movie was just the same, the whole time I was missing things (or just thinking I missed them since I read the book quite a while ago) and that just really annoys me and makes my brother go mad because I ruin the movie for him haha. I liked the first movie better but I'll still was watch the third one if they're going to make that it. I do recommend it though, it's a nice action movie and overall I liked it. I'd give this movie a 6.8.

One of the series I've been watching is Devious Maids. I watched this series ever since it came out and I'm just finished with season 3. I will not say that this is a very good series but it's nice to keep my mind of things and I like the story line. It's obviously about maids but every season evolves about a mystery, this season two murders. It's one of those series that you can watch without thinking but not boring at all. I would give this a 7.5.
source
Another series I've watched is Game Of Thrones. A while ago I watched the season 5 and I cannot wait until season 6 comes out. The story lines in this series are really intriguing so I'm not even going to try and explain what's it about. I get why this series has won so much awards because it's just retegoed as I would say in Dutch. I'd give this a big 9.
This is one of the best movies I've watched lately. I watched this back in spring with my mother, when it was still in the cinemas and we both cried our eyes out at the end. I cry really fast but my mother doesn't and if she even cried, that says a lot about this movie. The story was beautiful and the actors were amazing, this movie really touched me. It's about a mixed race daughter of a Royal Navy Admiral that is raised by her aristocratic great-uncle in 18th century England. This obviously comes with a lot of problems. I personally love dramatic costume movies and this was definitely one of the best I've seen lately. I'd give this a big fat 9.
This is my least favourite movie I've seen in a long time. It was weird an I didn't like the story at all. It's about two teens who's relationship starts to unravel. I'm not going to spoil the ending but overall I just didn't like it. I cannot really describe it but I wouldn't recommend this movie and I'd give it a 5.
The last movie I'm going to talk about is Abduction. This was on television and my dad wanted to watch it so I watched along with him. I didn't expect it to be good but in the end I really liked it. I didn't like Taylor Lautner in Twilight, he was talking weird an moaning too much but in this movie he wasn't so bad. Still not my favourite actor but I did like the movie. On IMDB this movie gets a 5 but I think it deserves better then that. I'd give a 7.

No comments