H&M The New Nudes Smoky Eye Trio

I know I wasn't going to write about the H&M beauty line but Sinterklaas (sort of the Dutch version of Santa Clause) thought different about that. At the end of november children in the Netherlands get small presents or candy in their shoes and luckily Sinterklaas didn't forget my shoes. I was just going to leave the house when I saw a small box in my boot.  Inside of that little box was this The New Nudes Smoky Eye Trio set by H&M beauty. I knew H&M had a hair gift set but I didn't know they also did makeup sets like this one. One day I had mentioned the eyeshadows to my mother and when she took a look at them (she bought a green one called Avalon), she bought this set for me. Inside this set you'll find three eyeshadows, put together so you can make nude smoky eye look with it. The shades that are in here are called Cinnamon Roll, Chin Chin and Supernova. Luckily, all three of them are shades I don't own already. The three eyeshadows don't have special holiday packaging, they look just like the other ones. So apart from the white box, there's nothing special about them. I also believe that these shades are in the regular collection as well but I don't know that for sure. No surprise that these are just as pigmented as the other High Impact shadows I've tried. Only supernova is little bit of a let down.
Cinnamon Roll: a dark brown shade with some golden shimmer in it.
Chin Chin: a very metallic gold shade.
Supernova: a silver/champagne shade with chucks of silver glitter.
Out of these three I love Cinnamon Roll the most, it's the most wearable, most pigmented and blends the best. Supernova is my least favourite, the glitters are too chunky to be a nice highlighter and the colour blends away on my eyelids. Also the colour falls of my eyes during the day, at the end of the day my cheeks are covered in glitters so it doesn't really cling to the lids that well. Chin Chin is really pretty but also a little bit too metallic to wear on an everyday basis. Apart from Supernova, these shadows are just like the other ones I've tried, really good.

You can buy this gift set for €18,00 at H&M stores with a beauty department.
Love,
E

No comments