Adele Inspired Makeup Menu

Adele, what have you done with me? I have your song stuck in my head and I'm swooning over your makeup. There are tons of tutorials on Adele's makeup out there and here's my take on it. A cut crease made with matte shadows and a nude lip.

These are the products I used:
L'Oréal True Match Foundation - N1 Ivory
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
Catrice Eyebrow Set
P2 Forever Intense Eyeshadow Cream - 020 Just As You Are
I Heart Makeup - Naked Chocolate
Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara
Catrice Kohl Kajal - 010 Black
HEMA Soft Eyeliner - Black
Catrice Transparent Mattifying Powder
Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette - 372 Fair
Max Factor Creme Puff Blush - 15 Seductive Pink
TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
Essence Lipliner - 01 Soft Rose
Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick - 190 The Nuder The Better
Essence Longlasting Lipstick - Oh So Matt!
For my eyes I used a palette I just bought by I Heart Makeup, a real stunner and I highly recommend it! But before I did that I applied applied a glittery base so that it wouldn't be a flat eyelook. On top of that I applied smoothly all over the lid to the browbone. I mixed up milky and tob-le-rone in my crease and gave it depth with choc-fest. Obviously it wouldn't be an Adele look without some liquid liner but I did it a bit thinner than she usually has. This because I had to wear this out and I didn't want to look too over the top. On my lips I'm wearing a combo of two nude lipstick just because I didn't like the shade the Catrice one gave me and didn't feel like removing it all.

Like I wrote earlier, I'm really digging Adele at the moment and I'm really sad I couldn't get tickets to go and see her. But if you're like me and missed out, just recreate her makeup and dance around your room pretending to be one of the worlds best singers.

Love,
E

No comments