Some Changes

I've you've visited my blog today you might have noticed some weird things. The design changed several times and some things didn't work properly anymore. This was because I was doing some background work today. I was applying a new template to my blog and changing a lot in the code. For those of you that don't know, I study communication & multimedia design. One aspect of that study is learning how to code and design. I'm not good enough at coding to make a new template myself so I went online, searched for a free template and changed it so I liked it. I'm still not super happy with it so I'll be playing around with it some more. That powered by blogger thing in my top header is bothering me way to much so please let me know if you can help me move it to the bottom of the page. I also want a little bit less white space on the top so that is another thing will happen soon. For now I'm happy with the new design, but the designer in me really want to make something that's truly my own. Unfortunately making a template for blogger is really hard and I just don't have the time to dive into that.

Let me know what you think of the new look of Flowers Instead of Lemons and if you have any tips please write them in the comment section below, they're more then welcome.

Love,
E

No comments