Max Factor Excess Shimmer

Today's post is all about a product I bought last summer but I never started using it properly. I shot some photos back then and swatched it but that's all that I did with it. Lately I've been going through my makeup collection and trying some products that I've been neglecting and this was one of them. I used it a few times since then and I'm really impressed. The product is by Max Factor and this is a cream eyeshadow product. A while ago these eyeshadows were all over the internet so you might know them already, the excess shimmer eyeshadows. I have the shade Copper which is a warm taupe/copper shade with a golden sheen, a shade that's right up my alley. The texture of this product is really weird, not like other cream eyeshadows I own. I cannot really describe it but it's kind of like a mousse gel combination. I don't know for sure what I think of this texture and I still prefer normal powder eyeshadows but overall it's nice and the shadow doesn't crease. The color is what I'm really loving lately. The gorgeous golden coppery shade works great with my eye colour. I also love how eye it is to wear this shadow, I can just apply it with my finger, blend it out with a fluffy brush and my eyelook is done. Perfect for days that I'm running late but still want some vavavoom on my eyelids. If you're looking for a golden copper shade that's easy to wear and looks gorgeous on it's own as well. This is definitely a shadow for you. On Sunday I'm going to show you the look I've been wearing a lot lately and in the eyeshadow I'm wearing in that one is this Max Factor one.

You can buy the Max Factor Excess Shimmer Eyeshadows for €12,99 at the drugstore. 
Love, 
E

No comments