Makeup Menu- November 2015

Lately I've noticed that I've been reaching for the same makeup items over and over again. A really simple look with gold eyes, a nude lip and pink cheeks. I thought, why not share it? This look is so easy and quick but looks pulled together and nice as well.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream - 01 // Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer - 01 light // Catrice Camouflage Cream - 010 Ivory // Etos Full Coverage Concealer Stick - Porcelain 
This is the base I've been wearing lately. Some bb-cream with concealer. I know it looks like a lot for just the base but I use the concealers for different purposes. I use the Maybelline one to cover up red areas on my cheeks because at the moment it's way too dark to cover up my under eye circles, which is where I use to use it for. Under my eyes I know use the stick from Etos but I'm not super happy with this. The porcelain shade is super light but the stick is definitely meant for spots on your face because it's a little bit too dry to use under the eyes. And finally I touch up the rest that I need to with the camouflage cream by Catrice. Essence Cinderella Blush- 01 So This Is Love // Catrice Transparent Mattifying Powder // Face Form Contouring And Blush Palette - 372 Fair // TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer 
Moving on to the rest of my face. I apply a light layer of transparent powder and then I start to contour a little bit. I apply the bronzer from the Sleek palette to the hollows of my cheeks and my temples and the highlighter by TheBalm to the highest point of my cheeks. Finally I finish it of with a dewy pink blush. Catrice Eyebrow Set // Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara // Max Factor Excess Shimmer - 020 Copper // Essence I <3 Nude Eyeshadow - 01 Vanilla Sugar // Catrice Kohl Kajal - 01 Black // Catrice Glam & Doll Volume Mascara
Then it's time for my brows and eyes. I use a powder and a clear brow gel for my brows, these two products are the ones I've been using for a long time now and they're the cheapest best products so no need to change it up here. On my eyes I've been wearing a golden coppery shade by Max Factor, this is a gel eyeshadow so I just apply it with my fingers and blend it out with a fluffy brush. To highlight my brow bone and inner corner with a vanilla shade by Essence and apply some kohl to my upper water line. The last step to my eyes is obviously mascara and lately I've been using my favourite drugstore one by Catrice again. I still haven't found a mascara under €5 that's better than this one. Clinique Lip Colour + Primer - 05 Melon Pop // Catrice Ultimate Stay Lipstick - 070 Plum & Base // Essence Longlasting Nude Lipstick - 05 Cool Nude // L'Oréal Collection Exclusive - Doutzen's Delicate Rose
These are the four lipsticks that have been in my makeup bag lately. On the photo's in this post I'm wearing the Essence one which is my favourite nude and favourite lipstick at the moment. I've also been loving the darker plum shade from Catrice and the very bright pink shade by L'Oréal. Last but not least is the melon shade by Clinique, one of my go to lipsticks but I've been wearing it less lately because it doesn't go with my berry/pink autumnal blushes.

No comments