Kiko Metallic Shine Eyeshadow


I really hope this eyeshadow is still available as I review comes online because it's part of a limited edition. I'm talking about the Kiko Metallic Shine Eyeshadow that is part of the Rebel Romantic limited edition. A collection that looks amazing and has amazing products in it.
The shade I picked up is a mossy green one called Charming Sage and it's a shade that I read about on a blog and couldn't wait to buy. I don't remember which blog I read it on but she said 'pick this up!' so I did.
A creamy powder eyeshadow with a metallic finish. The dense yet supple texture glides on easily and adheres perfectly to the eyelids for an instant colour payoff. The formula's waxes and oils strengthen the pearls and pigments in the eyeshadow, ensuring a long-lasting wear. It's delicate and silky to the touch. The metallic finish for each of the vivid and radiant tints punctuates your eyes.

I made this winged look with the eyeshadow and it's amazing. The pigmentation is great and the color is stunning, I love it! I don't own a lot of green shades so this is a great addition to my collection. A great color for fall and perfect to make green smokey eyes with. That girl from the blog was right, buy this!

Love,
E

No comments