Follow The Tutorial: Cara Delevinge Makeup Look Inspired By Monika Blunder

Today I have something a little bit different for you. Lately I've been really into following makeup tutorials and recreating those looks with my own products and brushes. That was exactly what I was doing this morning and I thought, why not post this? I photographed my look and here it is, my Cara Delevigne makeup look I made while following a tutorial by Monika Blunder.

This is the tutorial I followed, I used different products and tools but I tried to use products that are very similar in colour.  The only thing I did different is that I didn't use a foundation, I just didn't feel like it today. These are the product replacements I used.
Anastasia Pro Palette - Chocolate // Catrice Eyebrow Set
Marc Jacobs Brow Tamer // Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara
Laura Mercier Eye Basics - Wheat: // Catrice Prime and Fine Eyeshadow Base (review)
Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow - Almond // Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow Collection - Nudes And Smoked (third colour top row)
Anastasia Color Couture World Traveler Palette - Fudge // Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow Collection - Nudes And Smoked (third colour second row)
Burberry Sheer Eye Shadow - Taupe Brown // Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow Collection - Nudes And Smoked (second colour third row)
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara // Catrice Glam & Doll Volume Mascara
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Custard // Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer - Light
La Mer The Powder - Translucent // Catrice Transparant Mattifying Powder
NARS Bronzing Powder - Laguna // Maybelline Terre Indienne Bronzing Powder in 09 Golden Tropics (review)
Tom Ford Cheek Color - Love Lust // Essence Cinderella Blush - So This Is Love
Anastasia Liquid Lipstick - Bloodline // Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick - MATTador (review)
I went for the look with the red lips Monika did and I absolutely love it. Overall the look is quite heavy and more night appropriate but I would for sure wear this out during the day as well, I feel so fancy with this on my face. The smokey dark brown eyes are right up my alley and they look gorgeous with a red lip. My look turned out a little bit lighter then the one in the tutorial but I did that on purpose. My skin tone is much lighter then Melissa Allatore's (who's channel I've been loving lately) and I was afraid it would just look really weird. I love this all matt look and I will certainly wear this makeup more often this fall.  

Love,
E

No comments