Kiko Reckless Spirit Eyeshadow Palette 02 Fiery Rose


Ever since Kiko opened a store on Amsterdam central station, I've been popping in and out just taking a look at everything. One day I saw that the limited edition for autumn had arrived and I absolutely loved it. That first time I only bought a lipstick but after seeing some reviews online I went back and bought some more items of the collection. I finally ended up with the eyeshadow palette I'm reviewing today, two lipsticks, a creamy eyeshadow and a lip pencil. Obviously I'll try to review everything I purchased but for today I'm just looking at the Reckless Spirit eyeshadow palette in the shade 02 Fiery Rose.


This eyeshadow palette is part of the Rebel Romantic limited edition. A collection all about classic beauty. Romantic settings, shadows and light dance around a woman of captivating contradictions. Feminine and courageous at the same time. This palette is available in four shades; 01 Harmonious Beige, 02 Fiery Rose, 03 Wonderful Mauve and 04 Romantic Green which is an online exclusive. I got the purple toned palette Fiery Rose because the shades looked beautiful and isn't something I really own. For starters, the packaging is gorgeous. Silver with a fan pattern on the lid and a mirror inside of it.


Inside you find four matte eyeshadows and a little sponge applicator. Kiko describes the shadows as silky soft and intensely pigmented, they're supposed to feel wonderful and airy and beautiful both wet and dry. Each palette has a light shade, two mediums and a dark shade.

I wasn't too impressed by the pigmentation but it's not bad at all, especially for matt shades. On the eyes the shades are a little bit less intense but still pretty good. I don't have an eyelook for you in this review because the colours don't show up on camera at all. It looks really pretty in real life but on camera you just see a brownish purple wash. In reality you can create a beautiful a beautiful hazy purple look with a neutral feel and if you add the darker purple you can smoke it out really well.

I really like the colours in this palette, it's purple but neutral and I've been wearing it a lot more then I expected. The quality isn't the best but it's still a gorgeous quad and after a little bit of work you're guaranteed to have a beautiful look. My favourite shade of the palette is the pinkish brown shade (second swatch) because it's a gorgeous neutral shade that looks also great on it's own and I've been wearing it almost every day since I got this palette, sometimes on it's own and sometimes with the other shades, just a great everyday shade.

You can buy this Kiko Reckless Spirit Eyeshadow Palette in 02 Fiery Rose for €12,90
Love,
E

No comments