August Empties

Bam, just like that, summer vacation is over... School has started and we're slowly moving into fall. On one side, I'm happy autumn is coming because I love autumn fashion and cannot wait to start wearing warm sweaters and boots but on the other hand, summer is coming to an end... This means no more glowy tanned skin, no more flirty summer dresses and most important rain instead of sun. Well enough moaning about the changing seasons, today's post is an empties post (didn't guess that from reading the intro didn't you?).

These are all the products I finished during the past month. Quite a lot I think but last month was all about finishing up product and not reaching for my new products.

I finally finished the two Batiste dry shampoos I got last summer in London. These are way cheaper in England then they are here in The Netherlands which is why I got them but I just take a long time to finish dry shampoos. I honestly cannot live without them but I don't use dry shampoo that often. Out of these two I liked the original one the best because it was neutral, the floral scent was nice as well but I smelled it through my perfume.

From Garnier I finished two products, a tonic and a micellar water. The tonic I started using because I felt like it was lacking in my skin care routine but I didn't really feel like it did anything at all, it kind of felt like drying almost. The micellar water however, is my favourite. I took this small bottle with me on holiday but now that it's empty I'm back to using my big bottle. This was really handy for traveling but to be fair the product is the exact same.

I also finished two shower gels, both by the Body Shop. One of them in the Fijian WaterLotus scent and the other one smells like mango. Both of them are really nice, the mango one was great for the summer time and the fijian water scent is just great all year round and one of my favourite scents by the Body Shop.

The perfume I finished is by Escada and this was my go to summer scent for the past couple of  years (I looked it up, it was the summer 2011 scent of Escada). It was a limited edition I believe and it's called Island Kiss. A really nice summery fruity scent, a mix of tropical fruit and magnolia with a little bit of musk. If you read my blog often you know that I love magnolia so i'm really said this one it empty and that I cannot repurchase it for next summer.

The last products of this post are a hair mist, body butter, lip butter, eyeliner and little tin of nivea. I've used this Andrélon volume mist for a long time and even though it didn't do much for my hair, I did notice a difference when I didn't use it. I'm currently trying a different hair mist that I like better so far, which is why I probably won't repurchase it. The body butter is a mini Virgin Mojito one by The Body Shop which I absolutely loved. If I had finished this in the beginning of summer I would definitely have bought a new big one because this scent is amazing, so fresh and summery, I love it. There are two lip moisturizing products I use, a lip balm by Vichy and this lip butter by Nivea. It takes me approximately a year to finish a little tin like this one and now that this raspberry one is empty, I bought a coconut one. The eyeliner I finished is the easy 2 use liner by Essence which I didn't like at all, you can read my review to find out why. And the last product in this post is one that everybody has owned, a basic tin of Nivea cream. I used this for my cuticles and now it's empty, not much more to say about it. I'm probably going to buy Lush' Lemony Flutter for the winter instead for winter instead of this but there is a big change I'm going to repurchase this at some time.

I hope you liked reading my opinion about these product, I always feel like empty post are a bit weird to write and mine are always really long but they're great to find out somebody true opinion about a product since that person used it all up.

Love,
E

No comments