TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer


Everybody has that one makeup-item that just doesn't interest them, for me highlighter was that item. Until recently when I kept seeing those beautiful highlighters all over the internet, especially the Becca ones which I cannot get here in the Netherlands. Still I kept wanting a pretty highlighter to achieve a summer glow and my search led me to this one by theBalm. I've read amazing reviews on this highlighter and I have to say, I totally agree.

The one I'm talking about is the Mary-Lou Manizer.
Meet Mary-Lou Manizer, a seemingly innocent honey-hued luminizer that catches everybody's eye. This highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding a subtle glow.
Well leave out the word subtle, if the reviews I've read online are true, this highlighter is a glow bomb.


As you can see, Mary-Lou Manizer is a super shimmery gold highlighter. The texture is super soft and buttery and blends into the skin beautifully.

LOOK AT THAT! Mary-Lou just shines of my face. It's really hard to catch her beauty with a camera but in real life, just wauw. Even when the sun doesn't shine, my face glows. You do have to be careful when applying this because it's too much really quickly. When you're careful however, the result is gorgeous.

When I ordered this I wasn't sure about it, it's quite pricey and I really hoped it wouldn't disappoint me. Well, it didn't at all, I've been loving this  and I just don't have the words to describe this one. Like I said, I wasn't really into highlighter but this one has changed that, I want more and I cannot live without a glow of my cheeks anymore. I'm sure my enthusiasm will cool down when we get more into autumn and winter but for the remaining summer time, Mary-Lou Manizer will be my best friend.

TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer costs €24,68 at multiple webshops and I believe &Other Stories Amsterdam has it as well if you live in the Netherlands like me.
Love,
E

No comments