Essence #Secret Party Glow Of My Life Eyeshadow


At first I the #Secret Party collection by Essence didn't really appeal to me, it just looked a little bit cheap to me and the product weren't anything special. Well, I was completely wrong. When I finally swatched this eyeshadow I immediately fell in love.

Just look at that! The shadow isn't the most pigmented but the shade is absolutely gorgeous. It's a coppery/brownish shade with a golden glow over it, the perfect shade for summer. In the summertime I can usually not be bothered to even wear eyeshadow but this is shade is great to apply all over the lid, blend and be done.

Wauw, I'm in love with this shade. The coppery undertone makes the green in my eyes pop and the golden glow really complements a summer glow. I love it with a winged eyeliner but I've also been wearing it with just mascara when it was really hot here in the Netherlands. Either way, it looks amazing.

You can but this eyeshadow for €1,99 but it is limited edition so you'll have to be quick. 
Love,
E

No comments