30 Days of Lipstick #3

It has come to an end! I did the 30 days of lipstick challenge and I wore 30 lipsticks! This third part was the real challenge but I actually did it and I have to say, I'm quite proud.

These are them, the last 10 lipstick of this challenge.
Day 28: Tanya Burr Lipgloss in the shade Picnic In The Park (review)
Day 29: Catrice Made To Stay Smoothing Lip Polish in the shade 060 Mission PINKpossible (review)
Day 30: Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in the shade Creme Cup (review)
Day 32: MUA Sheerfinish Lipgloss in the shade Some Me Time (review)
Day 33: Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick in the shade 03
Day 34: Clinique Pop Lip Colour + Primer in the shade 09 Sweet Pop
Day 35: Maybelline Color Elixer in the shade 710 Rose Redefined
Day 36: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in the shade 220 Elusive (review)
Day 37: Maybelline Colordrama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil in the shade 140 Minimalist (review)
Day 38: Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet in the shade L'Exubérante (review)
Well, the last 10 days were harder then I thought. It became harder then I thought and by the end I was really done with it and didn't wear a lipstick for a week straight. In the end I do think the challenge was fun but it was too long. A month is a really long time if you have to wear a lipstick every single time.You do get a good look at your stash though, I discovered that I have way too many pink toned lipsticks but that do love them more then reds. I should stop buying lipsticks because the fact that I have enough of them to apply a different one every single day for thirty days should worry me. But who the hell cares, I love lipstick and makeup and I don't care what anybody says, makeup is fun if I want to own almost 60 lipsticks (it's 59 at the moment), why the hell not?

Love,
E

1 comment

  1. You look really beautiful with the pink lipsticks/lipglosses!
    Good luck on your blog :)

    Visit my blog: http://artsystory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete