Essie Petal Pushers


In today's post I'm going to show you which nail polish I've been wearing on my nails for the past couple of weeks. It's part of the Essie spring collection with whom I'm obsessed at the moment. I already own Flowerista which is a gorgeous purple shade but I regretted not buying this so much that I immediately went back the day after I bought that first one. This one is called Petal Pushers and it's inspired by the refreshing cool rain and has the colour of slate. This is such a beautiful neutral colour that you cannot go wrong with when wearing it. As you know I love Essie polishes and this one is no exception, it's opaque in two coats and the lasting power is great. I think the Essie spring collection is still available but I've also seen the summer collection in stores already (which also has some gorgeous shades in it).

You can buy Essie nail polishes for €9,99

Love,
E

No comments