April Favourites


April has gone really really fast in my opinion, I feel like I skipped the month to be honest. I was super busy with school but I did a lot of things too. The weather was mostly gorgeous and I really feel like it's spring right now. I don't have a lot of favourites because I really committed to picking the products I'm really obsessed with and that I've been using way too much.

As you can see, I have 5 favourites, well actually six but the brush and foundation belong together. Now I've brought it up, my first favourite is the L'Oréal True Match foundation in the shade 'N1 Ivory' in combination with my real techniques Duo-Fiber Contour Brush. At first I didn't really love this foundation because it really accentuated the dry patches on my face. Now I'm applying it with this smaller brush that's way less dense then the one I usually use for foundation. This brush applies the foundation much more light but still gives a really nice airbrushed finish.

My second favourite is the bronzer from the Maybelline Terre Indienne Duo in the shade '09 Golden Tropics'. In my review I said that I hated the scent and I still do but the product is just so damn good. My skin is still pale and white from winter and the bronzer I usually use is way too dark. This light one is perfect and I've been using this when ever I wanted to bronze up or contour. It works great and apart from the scent, this is my new favourite bronzer.

Then I have a blush by Max Factor that I love. This is the Creme Puff Blush in the shade '15 Seductive Pink' and it's amazing. My review only came online one and a half week ago but since I plan ahead I've had this blush a bit longer. I think I've been wearing this almost every day for the past month and I think that trend will continue into may. It's just the perfect soft pink spring blush which suits my skin tone really well.

My favourite lip product of this month is the Aqua Laque by Bourjois in the shade '02 Rosé On The Rocks'. This is a such a gorgeous nude pink lip stick/gloss and it's super easy to wear. It's easily applied without a mirror and the shade just pulls your look together.

My last favourite is a shower gel from Therme. I have no idea if Therme is a Dutch brand or also available in other countries but if you spot it, get it. This is a giant bottle of coconut and chocolate shower gel which smells amazing, foams nice and doesn't make your skin feel dry after the shower. And don't worry if chocolate and coconut isn't your thing because Therme also has other scents, I really want to buy the one with watermelon but I feel like I have too many showergels already. I mean, four is kind of ridiculous.

And that was it, my five favourites for this month. I hope you enjoyed reading my post and go check these products out in the stores because they're all great.

Love,
E

No comments