30 Days Of Lipstick #2

I cannot believe it's going so fast! Today it's already time to show you the second part of my 30 days of lipstick challenge (read #1 here). Without further or do, here are the next ten lipstick of my challenge.

This time I had a little bit more days where I didn't wear makeup, five days. That brings my total up to seven which means I only have three no makeup days left and ten more lipsticks to wear. Let's hope I can do that. For now let's look at the past ten lipsticks I wore. Ow and on day 23 I forgot to take a picture.
Day 13: Maybelline Super Stay 14hr Lipstick in the shade 430 Stay With Me Coral (review)
Day 15: Essence Longlasting Lipstick in the shade 09 Wear Berries! (review) & Essence Lipliner in the shade 15 Honey Berry
Day 18: Essence Longlasting Lipstick in the shade 03 Come Naturally (review)
Day 19: Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in the shade 08 Rose Studio (review)
Day 20: Catrice LE Glamazona Lip Colour Pen in the shade I Got The Flower! (review)
Day 21: Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer in the shade 101 Celestial (review)
Day 23: Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother in the shade 020 Apricot Cream (review)
Day 24: Catrice Ultimate Stay Lipstick in the shade 060 Floral Coral (review)
Day 26: Nyx Butter Gloss in the shade Merengue (review)
Day 27: Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in the shade 350 MATTador (review) & Essence Lipliner in the shade 14 Femme Fatale (review)
And that was it, I wore twenty lipsticks! I was expecting it to be harder by now but I've discovered that I have a lot of neutral lipsticks so I'm still good for a while. Today is day thirty so I'm almost done and then I'll be back with my final update.

Love,
E

No comments