30 Days Of Lipstick #1


Well hello my lovely readers, today's post isn't a review or something similar to that, today I'm showing you what my first 10 lipsticks of the 30 days of lipstick challenge are. I think most of you will be familiar with this challenge but for those of you who don't, I'll quickly explain it. During this challenge you'll have to wear a lipstick every single day for a full month. The challenge I'm doing has a few rules which makes it a bit easier if you, like me, don't wear makeup every single day. It gives you 40 instead of 30 days to wear 30 lipsticks. Part of this challenge is that you cannot buy any lipsticks during these 30 days and so far, I'm doing great.

Like I said I'll show you the first 10 lipsticks I wore. I had two days on which I didn't wear any makeup so this post goes till day 12. I wrote reviews about most of the lipsticks so I'll link those in the list. Without further ado, here are the first 10 lipsticks of the 30 days of lipstick challenge.
Day 1:  L'Oreal Rouge Caresse in the shade 301 Dating Coral
Day 2: Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in the shade 13 Love Me (review)
Day 3: I wore no makeup at all
Day 4: Rimmel Apocalips in the shade 304 Eclipse (review)
Day 5: Mac Lipstick in the shade Pink Plaid (review)
Day 6: I had a day off school and work so I wore no makeup
Day 7: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in the shade 220 Showy (review)
Day 8: Essence  Long Lasting Lipstick Nude in the shade 05 Cool Nude (review)
Day 9: L'Oréal Color Riche Collection Exclusive in the shade Blake's Pure Red (review)
Day 10: Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in the shade 162 Feel Pink (review)
Day 11: Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque in the shade 02 Rosé On The Rock (review)
Day 12: L'Oréal Color Riche l'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick in the shade 101 Rose Melody (review)
Et voila, 10 lipsticks worn. These first 12 days were really easy, obviously I could choose between a lot of lipsticks because I hadn't worn any of them but still. It was easy. I'm currently on day 18 and I'm still enjoying it very much. I'll update you again when I've worn 20 lipsticks!

Love,
E

No comments