Spring Makeup Edit


Spring is finally here in the Netherlands and that means it's time to switch up my makeup. I've seen a lot of YouTubers and bloggers do these type of spring beauty edits and I love them. The look I go for a lot during spring is the following which I also saw Lilly Pebbles do. Here's my budget take on it.

I begin by applying my Catrice eyeshadow base all over my lid but for this look I also apply it underneath my eyes, this will make the blue that I'll apply later stay on longer. Because the blue liner is the focus point of this look I want to keep the rest neutral. On my eyelid I'm using the shade Chocolate from the W7 In The Buff palette and that's all the eyeshadow I'll use in this look. To spice it up a bit though I apply eyeliner with the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner and I thight line my eyes with a black pencil from HEMA. Time to curl my lashes and apply a nice coat of mascara, this one is the Lash Sensational Multiplying Mascara by Maybelline. The final step to the eyes and also the eye catcher of this look is the bright blue liner along the lower lashes. The one I'm using is from Catrice and unfortunately no longer available but there are a lot of other alternatives out there because this lilacy shade of blue is very popular at the moment.

This is the final look, a very neutral spring look with a pop of colour. I love wearing this with an all black outfit to make it appropriate for spring. I hope you liked reading this spring makeup edit and I hope you took some inspiration from it. This can be done with a any shade you like but I think blue is my favourite, it makes my eyes appear more green and I think it would have that effect one every eye colour. It just drives all the attention up to your eyes and makes them pop. I hope you give it a try because this look is a real eye catcher.

Love,
E

No comments