New in: Little Blue Shoes


I'm a shoeaholic, I'm the first to admit that. I have way too many shoes and I just cannot stop buying new ones, especially heels. I really shouldn't buy new shoes but I just couldn't resist buy these blue beauties. Ever since I saw Suzie from Hello October wear black and blue loafers (read her post here), I've been on the hunt for a similar pair. At Primark I found a pair that I really liked, without the black but they're still awesome.

They're just basic loafers, but in a bright blue shade. Because they're Primark, the quality is not great but look at them! They are gorgeous. These are part from the wide fit range (they didn't have these in the normal shoe section) but this means they have an extra cushion under the toes and are more comfortable than normal Primark shoes, I don't get why Primark doesn't do this with all of their shoes. For shoes that are probably made out of cardboard (just joking), they feel quite comfortable. I did have to wear plasters on my heels the first couple of times I wore them, but now they feel great. A thing you do need to know is that these transfer really bad, my plasters and toes were blue at the end of the day and let me tell you, blue toes is not a great look. Other than that these shoes are amazing and perfect for the spring time, I love them.

These loafers are currently available at Primark for €8,-

No comments