Morning Skin Care Routine


In today's post I'm going to show you my morning skin care routine. I'm going to show you what product I use on my face to wake my face up in the morning. I'm not a person that uses a lot of skin care products and I mainly focus on a good routine at night, but I did build up a morning routine that works great for me.

I start by waking my eyes up with some Micellair water from Garnier. At night I use this to remove my eye makeup but in the morning I use it to wake my eyes up. It's just a really nice feeling to put something cold onto my puffy eyes.

A product I've not been using for a long time is a tonic. I never really though this would do anything for my skin but since I've been using it, I feel like my skin looks clearer and better, it really helps.

Then it's time to apply my eye cream. I've only been using the La Roche Posay Toleriane Ultra Contour Yeux for a short time but I absolutely love it. This is made for under eye areas that are dry and tend to get reddish. Exactly my problem. I apply this by squeezing it onto my ring finger and dabbing it under my eyes.

In the morning I don't use a moisturizer, I only use the Idéalia Life Serum by Vichy. I just feel like I don't need anything else after using this. Another great thing about this serum is that it has a pearly finish that makes my face looks glowy and healthy.

The last step in my routine is a lip balm, I'm currently obsessed with this lip butter from Nivea. This is the coconut version, I've tried the raspberry one before which I liked but this smells amazing

And that was it for today's post. Obviously these products won't work for everybody because everybody's skin is different. Mine is quite dry at the moment but usually it's normal, so keep that in mind if you want to try any of these products. They work for me but that doesn't mean they work for everybody. Still, these products are really basic so maybe they work great on everybody.

Love,
E

No comments