April Empties


It's the end of the month again and we all know what that means, time to look back on the products I finished this month. You can click on the names of the products to go to the reviews if I wrote them.

Fa Vitamin & Powder Vitamin C + Pink Grapefruit // Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water // L'Oréal Tecni Art Full Volume Mousse 4 // Dove Pure Deodorant
I'm going to start with these four products, I didn't finish a lot this month so I didn't make categories this time, I just pilled them all together. These are the non-makeup products I finished. The first one is a shower gel that took me quite a long time to finish, I wrote a review of this one back in July and now, half a year later I finally finished it. It's not that I didn't like it, it's just that I wasn't really in the mood to use it. The scent is really sweet and because of this I rarely used. I only used it when I took a shower in the middle of the day and that is not something I regularly do. Then we have my replacement for Bioderma. This is by Garnier and to me, this is a perfect dupe for Bioderma (read my review here) which is my favourite eye makeup remover. Sadly it's quite expensive and hard to get a hold on but this Garnier one is a very good alternative. I still think Bioderma is better with this one does a really good job at the same tasks. The third product is a mousse, I also wrote about this in my last post and I love it. This gives my hair so much body and even though I think it's quite expensive for a mousse I definitely think it's worth it.The last product is a deodorant, a very basic deodorant by Dove in the new packaging that is supposed to be more environmentally friendly. I usually go for basic deodorants like this, no scent or whatsoever because that's what I have perfume for.

Catrice Glamour Doll Volume Mascara Waterproof // Essence Glossy Lipbalm Mango Icecream // Essence I<3 Stage Eyeshadow Base // Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick 290 Sweet Coraline // Catrice Lash & Brow Shaping And Conditioning Mascara Gel // Catrice LE Hidden World Liquid Metal Gloss 02 Walk On Air
Moving on to the makeup items I'm throwing away. Starting with a mascara, this is the waterproof version of my favourite budget mascara and I rarely used it. Waterproof is just not my cup of tea. I only used this when I was on holiday and jumped into a pool every day, for that it was really good and didn't budge. The second product is a lip gloss, I originally bought three of these and this one is the only one I saved. I really liked this one but it has gone bad, for such a small tube, it lasts a very long time. Then we have an eyeshadow base from Essence, I used and loved this for a long time and I believe this is my second tube. I'm currently using one from Catrice that I like just as much and I cannot decide which one is better. Then I have a lipstick I'm getting rid of, I bought this in 2013 and back then I thought it would be a really nice autumnal shade. And it is, don't get me wrong, it's a gorgeous shade but it doesn't suit my skin tone, my pale skin is not a good match for this shade of lipstick. Nice lipstick but not for me which is why I'm getting rid of it. Then I have product that;s just too gross looking to use anymore. This brow gel is really great but now it looks all brown and gross and I don't wanna use it anymore. The last product is a lip gloss that I've had for years. This was part of an old limited edition and I absolutely loved it. That's is why it's so hard to get rid of it, I've used this with a lot of joy for a long time and is one of the oldest makeup products I own.

And that was it for today's post. I hope you enjoyed reading my opinion about the products I finished and come back on Saturday to read about my favourites of this month. 

Love,
E

No comments