MAC Creme Cup


MAC, what are you doing to my wallet? My biggest makeup-weakness is lipstick and then especially lipsticks from MAC. I don't own a lot of their product but the ones I do have I use almost daily. When I don't know what lipstick to wear I always go for Pink Plaid (read my review here) because it's such a pretty my lips but better shade. It is however very cool toned and because it's a retro matte, quite drying as well. Therefore I wanted a warmer, creamier shade that I could wear on a daily basis as well. I looked at some swatches online, swatched it myself in the store and bought this gorgeous lipstick called, Creme Cup.

Like most of the times I didn't take enough photos, all my the photos weren't sharp or just didn't look pretty enough to my liking. Therefore you have to deal with this cat photo, apparently cats like the scent of MAC lipsticks as well. Like I said, this shade is called Creme Cup and this is a cremesheen lipstick. C which means that it's very creamy and wear like a dream, just like I wanted. Cremesheens are creamy, glossy and very comfortable on the lips. Because it's so creamy it doesn't last very long, after an hour or two you need to reapply because it's almost gone. On the bright side, this doesn't dry your lips out like the retro matte lipsticks which last like forever.

Creme sheen is a way more pink then I expected but still really warm toned. I really like it. The pigmentation is great and it's really easy to apply, it just glides onto the lips like butter. For me this is a really good nude but I don't think this will look good if you're really tanned, then you'll probably end up with concealer-lips.

I can end my search for a warm nude shade because I found it. The first shot at it was right in the heart. If you saw me during the past couple of weeks (which you probably didn't but you get what I mean), I was wearing this, 100% sure. A gorgeous, moisturizing nude lipstick that's perfect for pale skinned girls like me.

You can buy MAC lipsticks at counters or in  MAC Pro Stores for €19,00.

Love,
E

No comments