Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Peach Club


Even though shiny lips are making their comeback, matt or velvet is still a huge thing. That's why I went for a velvet lip product when I needed to spend more money to get free shipping. I was looking around on feelunique.com to see what I really liked (there was so much) and decided to get this Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick in the shade '04 Peach Club'. I've heard so much good things about it and I cannot wait to try.

I've tried one of these lipsticks before which was no success, I had the shade called 08 Grand Cru which apparently is known to be awful but I didn't know that when I bought it. Grand Cru was very patchy, looked awful and went straight into the bin. Since then I wanted a different shade and now I've bought this peachy one, which is hopefully a lot better.


Not a huge success but this lipstick is definitely not bin material. This shade is definitely pretty but just like Grand Cru did, it applied a little bit patchy. Less patchy then Grand Cru but still had to apply, I spend probably 10 minutes to apply is neat enough to photograph (with a lip brush). When you're not taking pictures however you can be a little bit less precise. The shade might be bright but when you apply it quickly it looks quite alright. Apart from the taste, which I don't like, I really like this lipstick. The shade is a beautiful orange red that surprisingly suits my skin tone quite good, normally orange shades look awful on me. I don't think I'll whip this out right now but during the spring and summer, I think this will be a gorgeous shade to wear, especially with a tan going on.

You can buy this lipstick for €12,23 at feelunique.com or for €13,99 at the Dutch drugstores.

Love,
E

No comments