NYC Cityproof Twistable Lip Crayon


Like I said in previous posts this month, I've been buying way too much lip products lately. My storage things are overflowing and still I keep buying more lipsticks, glosses and pencils. This time I went for a product I'm already familiar with, the Cityproof Twistable Lip Crayon from NYC. I already wrote a review about this crayon (read it here) and now I picked up a new shade, 041 Ballroom Blush.

Ballroom Blush is a gorgeous pink with a red undertone.On the photo it looks quite pink but in real life it looks way more red. Lately I've been wearing more reds and this one is a good everyday one. I love the way it looks on me and it looks great with so many eyelooks. The other shade that I got from this line is a very pale pink that's also gorgeous but a lot less wearable. Ballroom Blush is a real stunner and the moisturizing formula makes it really comfortable to wear. A real stunner that I can recommend to anybody.

Love,
E

No comments