February Favourites


It has happened, it's the last day of February. Can you believe it? I feel like New Years was yesterday. I know that everybody say's it every month but the month has gone so quickly! Unbelievable. It has been a while since I've done a favourites post, in October I did my last one. Until now I haven't felt the urge to write a post like this but now I suddenly did. So here it comes, my February favourites.

Essie Top Coat & Take It Outside
My first favourite is this top coat from Essie, a miracle worker. This makes my nail polish last a very long time. Especially in combination with another Essie polish. I can go chip-free from Monday to Friday (if I don't work with cardboard boxes) and that's something I've never found in a nail polish. Another thing I really like is the brush, it's very wide and I can sweep it onto my nails in one stroke. The nail polish I've been loving is Take It Outside, also by Essie. Back in January I already showed you this gorgeous polish (read my post on it here) and throughout the month of February I kept wearing and loving it. It's just a gorgeous neutral that works perfect during this time of the year.

Catrice Plum & Base
My next favourite is a lipstick form Catrice. This dark plum lipstick is just gorgeous and even though it's quite an outgoing shade of lipstick, I wear it a lot. I would have never thought I'd like a plum shade like this so much but it's amazing. This I've been wearing a lot during the first part of February but I still love it, even though now I'm leaning a little bit more towards more neutral shades like my other lipstick favourite of this month. Read my review by clicking here.

Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush Cherub
I bought this in the end of January and it has become one of my makeup staples, it's just so easy to wear and the colour is perfect for everyday. This blush give me a healthy glow and it lasts like forever. For my complexion this is probably the best shade of blush and it's just perfection. You can read my review by clicking here.

MAC Matte Pink Plaid Lipstick
There were two lipsticks I was wearing way too much during the second half of this month. Pink Plaid is one of those (the review of the other one will be online next Wednesday). This is a definitely a lipstick that is perfect for spring but since I cannot wait for better weather I've been wearing this all the time. I've had this for a long time but it remains one of my favourite lipsticks. Read my review by clicking here.

Vera Wang Princess
Every year round this time, this perfume becomes the one I wear every day. It started when I went to Berlin a few years ago and since then I always wear this perfume during February and May. The scent is still warm but not so warm that I feel like I can only wear this during the winter (which it still is). This is a scent with a lot of memories and I will be very sad when I run out of it.

Real Techniques Duo-Fibre Brushes
This is my last favourite of this month but not the least. These brushes are super soft and the work great, I love them and that's all I really have to write about them. Read my review by clicking here.

And that was it for the favourites of this February. It was a very busy but also very quick month that I enjoyed a lot.

Love.
E

No comments