Catrice Ultimate Stay Lipstick Plum & Base


Last Wednesday I showed you one of my new lipsticks and today I have another one for you. Also from Catrice but from a different line. Just like last time I'm not going to do a full review since it's only one lipstick and I already reviewed a different shade from this line (read that review here).


This lipstick is from Catrice's Ultimate Stay line and is only available in stores with extra larges shelves. This shade is called '070 Plum & Base' and I have high hopes since I love my other lipsticks from this line called '060 Floral Coral'.


This is a gorgeous plum coloured lipstick but it's not too dark. I'm quite scared to wear really dark shades but this is awesome. It has a purple undertone which makes my teeth look wither and I think I'm in love.

This lipstick costs €4,99 and in the last two weeks I've been wearing it a lot. This plumy shade is perfect for the wintertime and since we still have snow (occasionally) in the Netherlands, spring is still far far away.

Love,
E

No comments