NYX HD Photogenic Concealer

At least, my favourite concealer has run out. Of course the one I'm talking about is my beloved Collection Concealer (review) that now has to be replaced since Collection isn't sold here in the Netherlands. I decided to try this 'Photogenic Concealer' from NYX, let's see if I like it.
Just like most concealers, this one has a sponge applicator. I personally like this type of applicators because it's very easy, however it's not very hygienic since you cannot clean it. 

I only applied concealer on my right eye and as you can see, it works. It's much brighter and my blue circles are less visible then those under my left eye. There is nothing wrong with the brightening aspect or the coverage. However, the formula is quite dry and especially in this time of the year when my skin is drier then normal, that is not a good combination. I'm sorry I don't have any closeups but those photos failed. Still this full face photo gives you a good impression off the concealer.
I've been using it now for a little over a week and I can't say I love it but I also don't hate it. The coverage is good but because the formula is so drying it's not a good match for me in the winter time. I'm going to use this one up but after that I think I'll go on a hunt for a concealer that I like better.
In the Netherlands you can buy this concealer at Douglas for €6,99.

Love,
E

No comments