January Empties

Hello my lovely readers,

It's the end of the month again and we all know what that means, time for empties! A while ago I cleared out my makeup which means that I have quite a lot to show you this month. If I hadn't done that I'd probably gone another month without an empties post since I don't have a lot of products. I'm gonna start with those four non-makeup empties.

Les Couleurs de Bretagne Gel De Douche Bruyere - Pro Set Ultra Strong Mousse - Bioderma - Nivea Cleansing gel
This lavender showergel was a present from G and I loved it. It smelled amazing and it was from France, what else could you want? But seriously this is a really nice showergel that I used quite a lot on evening that I wanted to relax. The lavender scent was just so relaxig. The second product is a mini hair mousse which I started using after I finished the mousse that I had and I didn't really like it. It just didn't do anything for my hair. I've decided not to use mousse for a while to see if I really miss it, otherwise I can quit buying mouse and same some money. The third product is a mini bottle of bioderma. I have finished this quite a while ago but there was a little bit left and I wanted to save to bottle to reuse while traveling. Small problem, the lid doesn't come off. No refilling in that department so I used the last two drops and threw the bottle in my empties bag. The last non-makeup item I finished is a cleansing gel from Nivea that I didn't like. I bought this in the summer but I didn't like it at all, it just felt too sticky and gelly, it did remove my makeup but I didn't like the texture so I wouldn't buy this again.

Essence All About Matt Oil Free Makeup - Catrice Prime and Fine Highlighting Powder - Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer - Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder
I'm going to start with all the face makeup I'm gonna get rid of, starting with a foundation. This is a cheap ass foundation that I got because I only had bases with SPF in it and needed one without for a party. I used it once, didn't hate it but it was way too dark which is why I never used it. Next is a gorgeous highlighter of which I doubted a lot whether I should get rid of it or not. In the end it's going because the packaging is falling apart. It's gorgeous but I rarely use it and the lid keeps falling off. Then I have a product that's is actually empty, it's my beloved Collection concealer. I'm so terribly sad that this is empty because it's the best concealer I've ever used. And the last product is a powder, I thought this was going to be the first powder that I'd finish but then I dropped it and the lid fell off...

Rimmel Stay Glossy 6H 330 Dare To Stay - L'Oréal Shine Caresse Gloss Stain 102 Romy - Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss 15 True Love - Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss 215 Super Natural - Catrice Ultimate Colour lipstick 050 Princess Peach
Moving on to lip products, I have way too many lip things but I managed to say goodbye to five. This Rimmel once is one I've used with lots of love but it's time has come. It doesn't smell right anymore and a lot of it is gone. The L'Oréal lipgloss is completely empty however, this I also used with lots of love but as you can see, it's almost completely empty. Then we have a lipgloss from Essence that I just never used, it's a really nice shade but I never reach for it, now it doesn't smell good anymore. This Revlon gloss is really nice neutral that I've used quite a lot but the formula has started separating and I don't wanna use it any more when it's looking like this. The last lip product is a bright orange lipstick that I never wear. I bought this thinking it was the perfect lipstick for kingsday and when the Dutch football team is playing but to be honest, I never really use it.

Essence Mono Eyeshadow 30 Happy Hour - Bourjois Ombre à Paupières Eyeshadow 48 Vert Pétillant - Essence Mono Eyeshadow 45 Back To Khaki - Essence Snow Jam Jumbo Duo Eyepencil
Then we have eyeshadows ,three eyeshadows and one pencil. The two shadows from Essence are both metallic ones that I never wear and therefore are just a waste of space. The one from Bourjois is a bright green shade that I also never wear. Then we have the pencil, it's a nice one don't get me wrong but it's metallic and not really for me.

Then we have the last batch of empties. First I have waterproof mascara topcoat that worked amazing but has dried out. The second one is one of the best eyeliners I've ever tried. This liquid liner from Catrice is intensely black and super long lasting. The only downside is that I prefer eyeliner pens since it's much easier. For this one you have to take your time when applying it. The last emptie of this month is this browgel. It used to be clear but as you can see it has turned brown and rubbish looking. I'm currently trying one from Catrice and I don't notice much of a difference, they are just gels that keep my brows in place all day.

And that was it for this empties post, I've linked to all the reviews I've written on them so definitely check those out if you want to know about the products.

Love,
E

No comments