Essie Take It Outside


If I'd to pick one nail polish brand to wear for the rest of my life it would probably be Essie. The quality of their polishes are always amazing and they have a really good colour selection. Last week I was browsing around some shops and of course I couldn't surpass the Essie stand. Usually there are some polishes from previous collections one sale (30% off) and that's when I mainly buy me nail polish. This time I went for a taupe/grey neutral polish called 'Take It Outside' that was part from the 'Dress To Kilt' autumn collection. Just like most Essie nail polish the formula is creamy and completely opaque in two coats. I now see that I only applied one coat on my pinky but in real life that doesn't even show. This was an autumn polish but I don't think it looks super autumnal, it's just a pretty neutral that you can wear year round. If you happen to spot this in the stores I can highly recommend to pick it up because it's a staple that cannot miss in your collection.

Love,
E

No comments