Essence Extra Longlasting Eyeliner Pen


For some reason it's really hard to photograph eyeliners (especially the pen-type ones), it's almost as hard as finding a good budget eyeliner. This is the last one I've tried but since it dried out, it's time for a new one. The one I went for is the cheapest I could find (I'm still Dutch and you know what they say about us haha) and that was the Extra Longlasting Eyeliner Pen from Essence.


This eyeliner has Japanese ink and ensures an absolutely accurate line. The tip is quite stiff but since I've only been using it for a week or so, I don't know for how long this will stay this stiff. The point is however quite thick which makes drawing a very thin line is nearly impossible. Luckily I'm not that great in thin lines anyway so my eyeliner always is a bit thicker as I would like.


I'm quite pleased with this eyeliner. It's black and very longlasting. I went to 'The Theory of Everything' while wearing this eyeliner and it did not budge. I came out with red eyes but my eye makeup was still perfect. I'm curious to see how long it will take this eyeliner to try out because I definitely think this is a very good drugstore eyeliner pen.

This eyeliner pen costs €2,59 which is definitely worth it in my opinion. I don't know if this will survive a dip in the pool or a heavy rainstorm, but a huge cry it will surely survive.


Love,
E

No comments