December Empties

Hello  my lovely readers,

It's time for the last empty post of the year (well actually it's the first one of the year but you know what I mean). I hope you don't mind but I don't have a lot of products this month. I just didn't finish that many things.
Andrélon Surprising Volume Lift-Up Mousse + Dove Oxygen Hydration Conditioner
I only finished two hair products this past month, a mousse and a conditioner. Both of them are really nice products but unlike the conditioner I haven't repurchased the mousse. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice mousse and it did give my hair more volume but I'm looking for a mousse that gives me even more oempf. As I said, I did repurchase the conditioner. It's a really nice conditioner that makes my hair hydrated without weighing it down what a lot of conditioners do.
Nivea Sensitive 3in1 Micellair Water + Vichy Aqualia Thermal Lipbalm + Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner 01 Black + Yves Rocher Peau Parfaite 6in1 BB Cream
Since I didn't have a lot of products I decided to just throw some together. The first product is this micellair water from Nivea. Ever since my Bioderma has run out I've been looking for a makeup remover that works just as well. The problem is I haven't found it yet, this Nivea one doesn't remove all of my eye makeup, therefor the search goes on.The second product is my favourite lipbalm, I have finished a lot of these already and it remains the best lipbalm I've ever tried. The third product is not going because it's empty but because it turned bad. I hadn't used this in a long time and when I tried it again I got a weird rash. After three times I was sure it was this BB cream and guess what, the rash didn't come back afterwards.The last product is what used to be my favourite eye liner. That was, until it dried out. After that I was just laying in my drawer full of makeup and now I'm throwing it away. I'm guessing that it won't take long before I buy a new one. 
The Body Shop Raspberry Body Butter - Primark Sweet Pineapple & Ginger Scented Candle
These are the last two products in this post, a body butter and a candle. I don't know if it's just me but body butters always take me an incredibly long time to finish. I've had this for over a year now and I have to say I'm glad I finished it. I get tired of scents quite easily and I think that's why it has been sitting in my drawers for so long, I wasn't using it because I didn't felt the need to. The other product however is one that didn't last me long enough. This is a delicious smelling candle from Primark that I already have bought a back up off. 

And that was it already, I know there weren't a lot of products but still, I didn't want to finish the year by not doing a empties post. I hope you enjoyed reading this and that you have a lovely day.

Love,
E

No comments