MAC Pro Longwear Trust In Red Lip Pencil

Hello my lovely readers,

Oh no I did something naughty, a while ago I got this beautiful red lipstick and the only issue I had was that the lines started bleeding after a few hours. Therefore I was on the hunt for a good lip pencil in the exact same colour. I looked at several drugstore options but in the back of my head I knew that it wouldn't take long until I would  take a look at the MAC counter...
Well it didn't take long indeed. Last weekend I went to a counter with my lipstick and asked the lovely ladies for a lip pencil that matched. That's how I ended up with 'Trust in Red', this is a red lip pencil and I really hope this will be the perfect match to my lipstick.
The packaging is very typical from MAC, sleek and simple. The end of the pencil is in the colour of the pencil which makes it easy to see which shade it is if you have multiple shades.

On the first photo you see a swatch on my wrist, on the second just the pencil on my lips and on the third photo you see what it looks like with red lipstick over it. 'Trust in Red' is a somewhat muted cool red shade, which is opaque and matte and I love it. I needed a red lip pencil to stop my lipstick from bleeding and this one does exactly that. It helps to keep my lipstick stay put all day long.

This might not been the cheapest lip pencil there is but the quality is amazing! This shade of red is perfect for the holidays and I think I will wear a lot during the coming weeks. You can buy this pencil for €18,50 at the MAC counter.

Love,
E.

No comments