L'Oréal Color Riche Blake's Pure Red


We're already halfway through November, can you believe that? At the end of October I did a haul (click here) and in that post I told you that I got a new lipstick from L'Oréal. I also refused to tell you in what shade but today I'm finally reviewing that lipstick.

The lipstick is from L'Oréal's 'Collection Exclusive'. Here in the Netherlands there are four shades of these 'Pure Reds' line available;
  • Julianne'sPure Red
  • Doutzen's Pure Red
  • Laetitia's Pure Red
  • Blake's Pure Red
When I was searching for other reviews of this lipstick online, I also found some other ones then the ones we have here in the Netherlands. Maybe each country has different lipsticks/ambassadors?

The lipstick comes in black packaging but it's textured, it looks a little bit like black crocodile skin if you'd ask me. All the other details are gold which gives the lipstick a very chic and sophisticated look. I think it looks very pretty, especially the texture.

In the actual lipstick the brand name is stamped which makes this lipstick look even more sophisticated. I like the looks of it, let's take a look at the actual quality of it.

WAUW, this is a gorgeous lipstick. It's deep red and matte but incredibly soft and moisturizing at the same time. It applies like a dream and I cannot get over the colour, I love this bloody dark red. Since this is lipstick is intended for types like Blake Lively this lipstick looks gorgeous on girls with pale skin and blonde hair but I think it also works on my as a brunette. Fun fact about me, when I was born I had thick black hair, then all that hair disappeared and grew back blonde. Over the years my hair went darker and darker and now it's mostly brown but sometimes a little bit reddish if the sun hits is right and in the summer it turns lighter. I don't know if the fact that I used to be blonde makes this lipstick look good on me or the fact that this just is a gorgeous lipstick. I think the second one haha.

Even though L'Oréal is quite expensive here in the Netherlands, I have absolutely no regrets buying it. This lipstick is gorgeous and I think I will wear it way too much in the next couple of months. With a simple pair of heels and t-shirt this  lipstick looks casually and beautifully and with a nice dress and heels this lipstick looks glamorous and sexy.

I thought it would be nice to end this post with the gorgeous campaign photo for the 'Pure Reds' line. Blake's lipstick costs €14,99 and is definitely worth it and now I really want to try the dark one that has Laetitia Casta as the face of it. That just seems like the perfect dark autumn lipstick. Maybe when Maybelline has a sale going on I'll buy it....

Love,
E

1 comment

  1. WOW this is a gorgeous lipstick an you did a beautiful job on applying it! Nice review!

    xx

    ReplyDelete