September Favourites

Hello my lovely readers,

It's the first day of October! Can you believe we're already in the tenth month of 2014? I feel like it was yesterday that I had my finals in may, it's surreal. As always at the beginning of the month, it's time for a favourites post.
I don't have a lot of favourites this month but the ones I do have are genuinely products that I've been wearing almost every day. Let's hop into the products that I've been loving,
Batiste Dry Shampoo: Original
My first favourite is this dry shampoo from Batiste. It's in the original scent en the one I have is the massive 400ml version. I used to always use the Batiste dry shampoo for Brunettes because all the other ones gave me white hair, but not this one. This one doesn't leave a white wash but does get rid of all of the grease in my hair. I also really like the scent, the dry shampoo smells really fresh and a bit like citrus.
I have two eyeshadow favourites this month, during the first two weeks I've only been wearing this MAC one. This shadow is perfect to wear on it's own, I've just been applying this on my lid and then blending it into my crease. This gives me a done-look that is not too much to wear every day.
My next favourite is an eyeshadow palette that I've been loving during the last two weeks of August. The shades I used mostly were Fiery and Obsessed. Fiery is a very good shade for green (or blue) eyes and this coppery shade really makes you eyes pop.
If I could only chose one favourite this month it would be this concealer by Collection. I've always heard that this was the best concealer ever and since I have it, I can agree with that. This is absolutely the best concealer that I've ever tried.
I don't know what it is about this blush but I keep going back to it, I think you can even say this is my favourite blush that I own. It gives me a soft healthy pink glow and I just love it. Sadly this was a limited edition and therefore it isn't available anymore.
This is the lipstick I've been wearing way too much this month. Pink Plaid is a nude pink shade that works perfect with almost every outfit. The colour is gorgeous and it lasts forever, it's just a great lipstick.
My last favourite is this hand cream from Soap & Glory. I've been applying this every night before I go to bed and I really noticed a difference. My cuticles look better and my hands are just a lot less dry. Luckily this is a big tube because I don't want this to run out any time soon.
That was it for this post, I hope you liked reading about my favourites of the month September and I'll see you on Saturday with a brand new review.

Love,
E.


No comments