Cute Last-Minute Halloween Outfit

Hello my lovely readers,

In just two days it is Halloween and even though this holiday isn't as big here as it is in America but I do love to dress up every once in a while (which girl doesn't?). I gave myself a challenge, I had to come up with a Halloween look with only stuff that I already have.
I opened my closet and found a dress that I once bought for Christmas (but didn't end up wearing) and the roses on it reminded me immediately of 'Sleeping Beauty' or 'Aurora'.
I basically looked up a picture of Aurora (the Disney cartoon version) and recreated the makeup. She wears pink eyeshadow so I made a purely/pink eye look. On some photos her lashes looked like a winged eyeliner so that's what I did. She also wore a lot of pink blush so I did that as well, to top the look off I applied a rosy lipstick, done!
The products I used:
Catrice Velvet Finish Foundation with Hyaluron: 010 Light Velvet (review)
Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer: Fair 1 (review)
Catrice All Matt Plus Shine Control Powder: 010 Transparent (review)
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil: 604 Milk (review)
Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eye Shadow: 05 Blushed Wines
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Precision Micro Eyeliner (review)
Catrice Lash Extension Volume Mascara (review)
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer: 101 Celestial (review)

In my hair I wore two golden combs that I have had for a long time but never worn. I thought they would be perfect because of the flower detail.  This outfit isn't really a costume but I think you can still wear these on Halloween. For this particular one I'd buy a rose and walk around with it (because in Dutch Aurora's name is 'Doornroosje' which means 'Thorn Rose'). I hope this gave you an idea for a last-minute Halloween costume, just go as a Disney princess. If you have a blue dress? Go as Cinderella. A yellow one? Belle is your girl and so further. You can do this with every single Disney character and it's incredible easy.

Love,
E.

No comments