Catrice Ultimate Stay Lipstick: Floral Coral

Hello my lovely readers,

On Monday I reviewed an Essence product that's only available in stores with the extra large selves (read my review here). However, Essence isn't the only brand that has released new products on bigger shelves, Catrice did it as well. Catrice is my favourite budget brand so you can imagine that I was really (and than I mean really) excited. I picked up a few products and one of them is this lipstick in the lovely shade: Floral Coral.
I'm a huge fan of the Catrice Ultimate Colour lipsticks but not so much of the Ultimate Shine lipsticks. I'm really hoping this beauty will be similar to the first one, maybe even better.



"Intensive colours and a trendy satin-matt finish. The highly pigmented, longlasting texture has convincing high coverage without drying out the sensitive skin on your lips. A lovely companion for every day.With twelve lovely shades."
Sounds very promising right?
The lipstick comes in a sleek, black, matte bullet with the name of the lipstick on the bottom. I like it, the other lipsticks all come in a shiny bullet but this looks much more sophisticated. 
The shade I went for is called 'Floral Coral' and it's a pretty coral shade. This is a really springy shade but also a pretty neutral to wear during the rest of the year. The lipstick is nicely pigmented but also a little sheer.
On my lips the lipsticks looks fresh and natural with a semi-matte finish. It also fades very beautifully, this isn't one of those lipsticks that leaves a line around your lips. Very slowly this lipstick will disappear from you lips. 
I'm really happy with this new line of lipsticks that Catrice has brought out. The quality is great and this colour is beautiful. I'm sure I'll be back soon with more of these lipsticks because I really want to try out of shades.

The Catrice Ultimate Stay Lipsticks cost €4,99.

Love,
E.

1 comment