Autumn Get Ready With Me

Hello my lovelies,

Today I'm trying to do something out of my comfort-zone, a pictorial/grwm for autumn.
I woke up this morning feeling like I wanted to blog, I didn't write a review or anything, I just wanted to make look and show it to you. So that's what I did. While I was getting ready I thought it would be fun to make this into a 'Get Ready With Me' post, enjoy!
The first thing I did was taking a shower, nothing special or anything. Just a shower with some products I've really been liking at the moment, let's take a look at those.
The Body Shop Blueberry Scrub - Dove Oxygen Hydration Conditioner - Vichy Shampoo Targets Hairloss - Dove Go Fresh Blue Fig & Orange-blossom.
I washed my hair with a anti hairloss shampoo, lately my hair has been falling out like crazy and I have no idea why. Therefore I started using this shampoo by Vichy in an attempt to stop it. At the moment I'm not noticing any change but I'm hoping it will work in the long run. The conditioner I use is from Dove and is something I recently got. I've only tried it for a few times now and so far I like it. It moisturizes my hair without making it heavy which is something I always look for in a conditioner. The shower gel I used is also from Dove and it's one of my favourites, the scent is just amazing. It works great with the scent of the blueberry scrub I used.
When I got out of the shower, it was time to clean my face. I used the cleansinggel I always use in the morning and then put some Vichy moisturizer on top. While I let that sink in, I moisturized the rest of my body with my blueberry body butter. Before I started on my makeup I applied a serum that works like a primer for me, it really smooths out my skin.
 Moving on to the makeup, these are the first six steps to the look. 
  1. Apply your foundation all over your face and apply an eyeshadow base on your lids. 
  2. Use a copper shade all over your lid, this is perfect if you have green or blue eyes because it really makes them pop. I also did my brows at this point. 
  3. In the crease you apply a taupe/brown, blend this out very well.
  4. Time to get rid of those under-eye circles by using a concealer. 
  5. Blend and pad out your concealer.
  6. I added more of the taupy/brown shade in my crease to make it more smokey, after all it's an autumn look.
The final steps I took were really simple, I added mascara and eyeliner and some of the copper eyeshadow along the lower-lash line. The last thing I did is applying some highlighter in my inner corner to brighten up my eyes. 
The products I used:
Catrice Velvet Finish Foundation With Hyaluron: 010 Light Velvet
Essence I <3 Stage Eyeshadow Base
Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set
Catrice  Lash//Brow Designer
Catrice Lash Extension Volume Mascara: Top Lashes

Excuse me for my wet hair but as you could read, I just took a shower. The look I made is really simple but has a little extra, it's something I would wear to a dinner or if I had somethings special to do. It's simple and fancy.
Well now that I've written this post, my hair has dried completely and I'm going to make sure that looks nice as well. Than I'm going to a football game, can you believe that? Me, going to a football game in a skybox? Well I don't have a bucket-list but if I had one I could check that off. I hope it will be fun and that you have a lovely day!

Love,
E.

1 comment