Tanya Burr Lips and Nails

Hello my lovely readers,

In February the British beauty blogger/you-tuber Tanya Burr launches a collection of lip glosses and nail polishes. While I was in London I spotted her line and I picked up two of her products, one nail polish and one lip gloss.
In total there are 12 lip glosses and 10 nail polishes of this exclusive collection by Eye Candy. I bought a lip gloss in the shade Picnic in the Park' and a nail polish in the shade 'Bright and Early'.
The lipgloss comes in a sleek and nice looking packaging with Tanya's autograph written on it, on the bottom you can find the name of the shade. 'Picnic in the Park' is a very pretty peachy pink shade that I've been wearing on an almost daily basis lately. The colour is very subtle but it makes my lips look better and makes me look more 'done'.
The nail polish comes in a square bottle with again, Tanya's autograph written on it. On top of the lid you find a little sticker with a heart but I personally don't like this small detail. I think this makes the product look a little childish. The shade however is gorgeous, it's called 'Bright and Early' and it's a very bright coral colour, almost neon. This is the perfect summer colour (even though summer is almost over).

I'm definitely glad that I picked these two products up while I was in London. They're both good products and I think the colours are really pretty, even though the colours are very summery. These products are not the cheapest but they have a decent price and the quality is great. For the nail polish you pay £5,99 and for the lip gloss £6,99.

Love,
E.

No comments