Soap & Glory Hand Food

Hello my lovely readers,

After my empty and favourite posts, it's time for a new fresh review. I'm still busy with writing all my London reviews and a travel diary but slowly I'm doing them all. Today I'm reviewing the first product that I've ever bought from Soap & Glory. This brand is a (as the call themselves) fun, fresh, fearless, fantastic British beauty brand with the belief that while beauty absolutely matters, it doesn't matter absolutely.
The product I went for is their infamous hand food, I've heard lots of good things about this hand cream from several You-tubers and blogs and it was on top of my 'products to try from Soap&Glory - list.
The hand cream comes in a decent sized tube that looks really cute, a little bit like a girly comic. This is  non-greasy, hydrating hand cream that is enriched with macadamia oil, shea butter and marshmallow. The non-greasy and hydrating past is definitely true, the cream is very hydrating (which is good because winter is coming) and after a minute or so, it's completely sunken in my hands. It does smell a little bit funny though, the cream smells sweet but not marshmallowy like I expected, it's something different but I can't explain what exactly.
I'm very happy with this hand cream, it was not the cheapest hand cream that I've ever tried but it's definitely one of the best. This moisturizes my hands really well and it smells great, the best thing however is that it does not leave a greasy residue on my hands. It sinks in very quick and you can immediately do stuff again without leaving a layer on everything you touch.
The Soap&Glory Hand Food costs £5,50 and I bought mine in Boots.

Love,
E.

No comments