Simple Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser

Hello my lovely readers,

I'm still doing reviews of products that I got in London, it's almost three months ago that I actually went there but I got so many things that I still have products that I haven't talked about on my blog. Well I'm almost through them, I think I still have about three or four products to go but then I'll have reviewed every product that I think was worthy for a full review. Today it's time for the only skin care product that I got in the gorgeous capital of Great-Britain.
The product I bought was the Simple 'Kind To Skin Vital Vitamin Foaming Cleanser'.  When I was browsing through Boots (I think, could also have been Superdrug) I saw a shelf with Simple products. I don't know where but I'd heard that name before and looked closer at the products, they were relatively cheap and I don't know why but they appealed to me. The cleanser I was using at the time sucked so I went for a new one from this (to me) unknown brand.
This cleanser is supposed to be the perfect blend of multi-vitamins and skin-loving ingredients and therefore perfect to remove impurities and traces of makeup. Because there's no artificial perfume or colours, this is great for sensitive skin. 
There are two vitamins in it, pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E.
  • Pro-vitamin B5 acts as a skin moisturizer, helping to keep skin soft, smooth and healthy. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory by stimulating your skin's healing processes. It is deeply hydrating and it even helps to keep skin moist by absorbing moisture from the air (clever!). 
  • Vitamin E moisturises the skin and helps to improve the skins texture and softness. As an anti-oxidant, it helps to protect the skin from damage by free radicals, and also helps to fight the signs of premature ageing.

There are also 3 (what Simple calls) skin loving ingredients in this cleanser, glycerin, chamomile and geranium. 

  • Gycerin helps to hydrate and moisturise the skin, keeping it soft and supple. The compound absorbs water from the air and increases hydration within skin cells. 
  • Chamomile Oil is a light oil that has anti-inflammatory properties and helps to soothe the skin. It is a member of the daisy family along with Calendula, Echinacea, Aster, Jerusalem Artichoke and Milk Thistle and is commonly used for its skin calming properties
  • Geranium is known for it's extensive use in aromatherapy. It's a natural cleanser that gives your skin a radiant glow but it's also very nourishing
These are all the ingredients that are in this product. There is Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) in it but I personally don't have problems with this ingredient, I don't mind if it's in my skin care. For the rest I don't see any ingredients that I know are/could be bad for the skin.
This is how the product looks like when it comes out of the bottle (no water or any thing added), it's immediately very foamy and one pump is enough to use over your whole face. The foam feels very comfortable on my skin, before I apply it I wet my face with a cloth and then massage this in. Then I rinse it off and my skin feels smooth, fresh and clean. I also really like the scent of this, smells really fresh and a bit like cucumbers. I've also noticed a difference in my skin while using this, my skin feels smoother and softer and if I had a  blemish pop up, it was gone very quickly.
I think this is a great product if you have  skin that's similar to mine. You rarely have blemishes or pimples and your skin isn't too greasy or dry, just normal. My problem area is my nose which is the only part of my face that I sometime have pimples but there I didn't notice a difference. Therefore I think this wouldn't be too amazing if you have greasy skin (don't know for sure of course because I don't have that.
This cleanser was £4,49 which is rather cheap for a nice skin care product and I'm not happy with the fact that this isn't sold here in the Netherlands. I did find some web shops where I can order Simple products but still, I just want to be able to go to the drugstore and but this, life is not fair (haha)! I hope you liked reading this review and if you have (like I said) similar skin to mine, you'll probably like this, it's a Simple (see what I did there:) and just nice cleanser. 

Have a lovely day,
E.

No comments