Revlon Matte Balm 220 Showy

Hello my lovely readers,

Today I have yet another Revlon review for you guys, last Saturday I reviewed some nail polishes and today it's time for a lip product. Last spring I was on the verve of purchasing this on eBay because this shade is almost exactly the same as a lipstick from Chanel that I really wanted. I did not do it back then because it was too much effort but when I saw this beauty in London, you can imagine that I had to buy it.
This is the Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in the shade '220 Showy'. This lip product comes in a crayon from and I don't really know whether I like this or not. It applies really easy but it does look a little bit cheap if you ask me, I don't but lipstick just give me 'that' feeling.
WAUW, that's the only word I have for this. This shade is absolutely gorgeous, it's a cool pink that looks amazing! It's very pigmented and even though this is a matte shade, it's really moisturizing. I'm absolutely in love with the shade and it also lasts quite a long time, after a meal you have to reapply this but it most certainly lasts a few hours if you don't eat too greasy stuff.
I had to postpone wearing this for quite a while because I hadn't made photo's yet but oh my, now that I have this lip balm cannot be beaten off my lips. This costed me £7,99 and it was completely worth it, cheap for the quality to be honest.

Love,
E.

No comments